Monday, June 30, 2008

NaNoWriMo in July: JulNoWriMo Starts At Midnight

Clock by Darren Hester Creative Commons


From the Danger Zone website comes news of a NaNoWriMo in July.

JulNoWriMo is for all of you who can't fit your novel writing time around Thanksgiving and the pre-Christmas crazyness.
Now you can use those long, light-filled days of summer to totally ruin your vision, blister off your finger tips, and avoid cutting your grass. And you even get an extra day on the 31st to do it. Just write 50,000 words in the month of July.

Let the crazy begin at midnight tonight.

5 comments:

Tricia Sanders said...

Whoa.....

I'll wait for November. Nothing like turkey, cranberries and a few adverbs sprinkled in for good measure.

zeldadg said...

Yep. Me too. I'm not ready to start a new project and I'll still be working on the book in November.

I may live vicariously through them, though.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I was just thinking about Nanowrimo. I may have to check this out.

zeldadg said...

Yes. Teachers must write during the summer!

I am now going to write that a million times like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Tricia, I decided to write in my personal journal (on paper, using ink pen!) every day in July, and call it - PerJoWriMo. That's my contribution to WriMo world...