Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lit Mag Links From Mental Health for Writers



Photo by Bright Meadow Creative Commons






Mental Health For Writers is a blog by author Catherine Rankovic that has great advice on the writing life, with a literary bent. Her great post on Lit Mags, complete with a link to a site that reviews them, shows you how to get the inside scoop before you submit.

She says most literary magzines have updated their sites and provide more info than ever for authors who are researching before they send submissions. I've added the blog to my links for writers on Coffee and Critique, so if you could use some mental health (it's far too late for me, but I go anyway) and great advice, go check out her blog.

3 comments:

Tricia Sanders said...

If I go visit this website, will it make the voiees go away?

Tricia Sanders said...

Voices. See I can't even spell. I need a spelling website. Or better yet, spellcheck in my brain. Yeah, Bill Gates figure that one out.

zeldadg said...

One moment. All of us are having a conference on what to tell you. The jury is deadlocked. Some say yes, some say no.

And one voice just keeps saying "query letter" "query letter" "query letter"