Monday, February 11, 2008

Albino Brain Chiggers! Run for your life!

It's sneeting where I live. Yes, that combination of snow and sleet that means it looks like fluffy snow, but once you tread on it, your feet start playing Dance! Dance! Revolution without you.

My favorite 3rd Rock from the Sun episode has one of the aliens run screaming in panic because he's never seen snow before. He calls them albino brain chiggers and thinks they're coming to suck out his brain. Though 3rd Rock has been off the air many years, I've never forgotten the albino brain chiggers, and I always laugh when I see snow.

Ah, the power of good writing, heh? Thank God the writers are off strike.

6 comments:

Tricia Sanders said...

I loved that episode! Oh, how I miss Third Rock. Thanks for the smile

zeldadg said...

I about laughed myself sick when I originally saw that episode.

I wonder if it's out on DVD. . .

Tricia Sanders said...

Oh yeah! I don't remember how many seasons there were. But there are six seasons on DVD and an additional DVD with what "someone" voted the best episodes in the universe-really. Now I'm off to Blockbuster.com to get them delivered to my mailbox...

Anonymous said...

For the data entry i searched many companies. Finaly i found the data conversion

india

right place. They saved my money and time.

Anonymous said...

Ebooks are electronic versions of books which are delivered to consumers in digital e-publishing formats. There are a large number of devices being developed to make reading ebooks easier for consumers

Anonymous said...

LittlePebblesAcademy.blogspot.com
This was by far the funniest sitcom I've ever seen!