Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Harlequin and Audible.com Team Up To Offer Romance Novels

Harlequin is really getting out front in the new technologies. In addition to getting on board with ebooks by launching eHarlequin, they've now joined Audible.com in offering a subscription for two Harlequin audio books per month for $9.95.

You can download these to an MP3 player and listen to books wherever, whenever. Audible.com is even offer a nice quality MP3 player for just $29.99 for those who sign up for Harlequin's subscription. If you already have one, you're golden.

My hubby had a subscription to Audible when he was logging a lot of hours in the car for work, and he loved it. It's great for long commutes, too. I do still prefer to read actual pages in a book, but this isn't a bad alternative. Though I'm still lusting after the Sony ebook reader.

Technology marches on.

2 comments:

Suzanne G. said...

Thanks so much. I love your blog, it's one of the lights of my day

zeldadg said...

Thanks for the lovely compliment.

I'm glad you're finding it useful. I put on stuff that interests me, but that doesn't always mean it interests anyone else :)