Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Valentine Candy for the Bitter and Dysfunctional - Like Me!

Georganna Hancock over at Writer's Edge has a great post on Bittersweets. (You have to scroll down the page a bit to see the post)

It's candy for the Valentine disaffected among us. They have three collections of conversation hearts: Dejected, Dysfunctional, and Dumped. They say things like:
I CRY ON Q
DIGNITY FREE
U LEFT
NO FIX 4 DUMB
CALL A 900#
TABLE FOR 1

I have a few of my own I wish they would add:
U SUCK
TALK 2 THE HAND
KISS THIS
PITY PARTY
I M FREE
TOO LATE
BUH BYE!

Feel free to add your own special thoughts on Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Tricia Sanders said...

How about

BITE ME
BCK OFF
DRP DEAD
LOSER
FREAK

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

Hey Tricia! I like yours better than theirs!

Georganna @ A Writer's Edge

zeldadg said...

Georganna - Thanks for posting on Bittersweets - too funny.

Tricia- I can't believe I didn't think of BITE ME! Nice work.