Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cell Phone Novels

Does this give new meaning to flash fiction or what? A writer friend recently sent me this link about cell phone novels. read more I don't even text message, so I certainly can't imagine writing a novel on my cell phone. Or reading one on my cell phone. Hello! I may be a technophobe (or dinosaur as my daughter likes to remind me), but I have enough trouble hitting the right keys on my computer keyboard, much less trying to tap them out on a cell.

The Other Tricia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. I have just starting using the "Notes" feature on my iPhone. Just "jotting" down thoughts, then revisiting, adding... I'll let you know if it turns into anything ... interesting.

Tricia Sanders said...

Ummmm. Maybe you could start the craze here. I'll be looking for updates. Wonder how you'd do a book signing?

zeldadg said...

That's a great idea. I have little notebooks, but sometimes I forget to take them with me.

I must get my tech on and figure out how to do that.