Friday, July 6, 2007

New Search Feature and Lazy Summer Days-Not!

I've added a search box at the top of our blog, so if you are looking for a specific entry, type some key words into the box to find it.

Summer is whipping along like hummingbird wings. I want my summer to be like those Country Time Lemonade commercial with the picnics and the ladies in their flower print dresses. And I love the 20's music they play that meanders.

It's not happening. My kids are about to disown me because I haven't gone swimming with them yet. We went on vacation, but we were on the go most of the time, so I don't feel relaxed. I spent most of the time thinking about what I could write about from the trip.

I think I'll make a pitcher of real lemonade (sorry Country Time) and go sit on my lounger with a book. Right after I finish writing an essay and an article. And some on my novel. And clean my bathroom. It's hopeless....

Tricia

No comments: