Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Kind of Year It's Been

I have of late--but wherefore I know not--lost all my mirth, forgone all
custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily
with my disposition that this goodly frame, the
earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most
excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave
o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted
with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to
me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

Like Hamlet, I am whiner.

5 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Oh empress to the truth of all that plagues us, I bow to your fierce eloquence.

zeldadg said...

That was an awesome comment. I feel better already. Hamlet really has a way with self-pity, doesn't he? LOL.

My cold is almost gone! As God as my witness, I will never be whiney again. Until next week.

Donna Volkenannt said...

After reading your comments, all I have to say is you two are too clever for me to come up with anything witty or literary.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia!!! Hee hee, that's all I am clever enough to say :p

zeldadg said...

Hee hee is way better than what I've had to say lately :) Hope school is going well.