Monday, September 28, 2009

Change in Meeting Site for Coffee and Critique - Rendezvous Cafe

From Donna:

Hi Everyone,

First, I apologize to everyone who did not get the word last week that we were trying a new place or whose names I left of the e-mail about the meeting change, especially Doyle and Darrell (I'm not sure about your spelling) who showed up at Barnes and Noble.

Tomorrow we are again going to meet at the Rendezvous Cafe on Main Street in O'Fallon from 10 am to noon.

If you plan to read, please bring at least 10 copies--no more than 5 pages, double-spaced.

If I've forgotten to include anyone, please send to them.

Thanks. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Donna

http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

I miss seeing you all. : (
Maybe one of these days I'll take some vacation time to join you!

zeldadg said...

I'm with you! I haven't seen the group in weeks. Too much work to do.