Thursday, November 20, 2008
Free Christmas Gifts for Writers
1. A pen for those random bursts of genius.
2. Free Entry in Hallmark's "Your Parenthood Contest." Deadline December 7, 2008.
3. Free ebooks. To go with the ereader you're hoping to get for Christmas.
4. Free postage and digital scale at the post office for sending out all those query letters.
5. Free coffee for when you need something to throw at the wall.
6. Free tea for the calmer, more benevelant essays.
7. Free snack for the munchies.
Some annoying surveys may apply. Don't sign up if you don't want junk mail. I, however, have recently begun collecting all the coupons on planet earth, so it's all good for me.
Or if you're looking for stuff to actually buy, check out my Top Ten Christmas Gifts for Writers list from last year.