Thursday, September 11, 2008

Best of Writer's Digest CDs

Anyone besides me have tons of old Writer's Digests lounging around the house? I'm starting to feel like one of those people who end up with a small path through mounds of paper.

But I often go back to them to reference things like the 101 Best Websites for Writers and other articles I've found useful. But they take up lots of space, and sometimes I can't find the article I want.

Now Writer's Digest magazine is offering several CDs collecting the best of their magazine content.
Don't get me wrong; I prefer flipping through the pages of the magazine itself. But they are starting to stack up. And since I do most of my work on the computer, I think I'll actually use them. If you don't use your computer much, it's probably just best to renew your subscription for the paper version for around $20 bucks.

No comments: