Friday, August 1, 2008

Romance Writers of America Convention and Breaking Dawn

RWA is having their annual convention in San Francisco this weekend. If you aren't there and want to live vicariously you can check out blogs about the RWA conference or this clip from the Today Show about the conference and the romance industry.





Tonight I'm off to Borders for the premier of the next book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn.



My off-at-camp daughter has dispatched me to gather intelligence for the evening. It's not cause I adore the books. Really. Stop laughing!



 Hopefully I'll have some post party pictures to post tomorrow. Say that five times fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia, I'm unblocked! Thanks for visiting btw - especially nice in my time of need :)

Oh - pray do tell and show about the party! I did not preorder BD, but will try to get my hands on one asap...

zeldadg said...

Glad to see they unblocked you. I read the notice about their glitch. Now I feel kinda left out :)