Friday, May 9, 2008

The Host (With The Most) by Stephenie Meyer

So I received my review copy of The Host today. Unfortunately I have that unpredictable creature known as a fourteen-year-old daughter living in my house.

Stupid me, I forgot to hide the book. Before I knew it, she was in a corner, clutching the book, and growling at me to keep back. Sigh. Fortunately she reads quickly. I expect her to be done by Sunday, so I can start reading it.

She and I are both fans of the Twilight books, so I'm looking forward to this new series aimed more at adults. But from the squeals of delight I'm hearing from the other room, it still appeals to my young adult.

Stay tuned for the review and check out this utterly perfect trailer for the movie based on the first book in the Twilight series.

No comments: