Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Study Writing Abroad in Brazil

The Swansea, IL Rotary Chapter is looking for professionals between the ages of 25-40 to participate in an exchange program with Brazil.

Five candidates will travel, all expenses paid, to Brazil from April 4-May 4, 2008. A similar team from Brazil travels here for the exchange. The only fees the participant pays are for a passport and any necessary medical exams. You must not be related to a Rotarian.

When you arrive in Brazil, you spend time learning about Brazilians in your profession. Local Rotary Clubs also wine and dine participants. The deadline for applications is August 16, 2007.

If you are interested in an application, email me at zeldadg@msn.com, and I will put you in touch with the Rotary Chapter. They can send five people and will select from all those who apply. Only a few people have applied so far.

I know it sounds almost too good to be true, but they have trouble finding people who can leave for a month to travel. Alas, I am related to the Rotarian who asked me if I knew anyone who might be interested, or I'd be brushing up on my Spanish right now!

No comments: